Friday, December 21, 2007

Current Faith Issues and Controversies


Lisa Haddock
NJ Faith Forum Editor

Welcome to a blog you can trust. As a journalist with more than 20 years of experience, I offer straight news, opinion, and humor – all based on legitimate sources. Send comments and ideas about ethics and faith issues to njfaithforum@aol.com.

What's new?
New resource for grieving parents
Christian Animal Rights Movements Seeks Supporters
Sharpton Continues to Lash Out at Mormons
Sharpton Is an Anti-Mormon Bigot
Media Shows Bias in Kent State Coverage
Sharpton Has No Right to Slam Imus
Purim Reflections: It Happened Again
Finding the Art of Joy
A Father's Tribute to His Late Son
Read how one father uses his blog to cope with his son's passing.
Why Does Pope See Bob Dylan as False Prophet?
In San Diego, a Disingenous Start to Lent
Master of the Jinn, by blog contributor Irving Karchmar, is now available as an e-book.
Is Ted Haggard on the Straight and Narrow?

Check Out My Other Posts!

Complete Blog Index
Samples of my journalistic work

Visit My Personal Blog
I have just started a blog in memory of my beloved cat companions.
I Will Remember You